Hot Tub Megastore T&Cs
- Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products/goods by you from www.hottubmegastore.co.uk and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to www.hottubmegastore.co.uk by completing the details required on the order summary page and completing checkout. You will then receive confirmation of order by email. All prices are reflected in £UK Sterling and include VAT. Please read carefully the terms and conditions if you wish to order using our online checkout, as submitting your order in this way automatically confirms the agreement of these terms and conditions.
2.1 The display of a product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell it to you. We are under no obligation to accept your order and acceptance of your order will only take place on despatch of the goods. We may refuse to accept your order where the goods are not available; we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; and/or if for any reason you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions. We are also not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
2.2 Upon ordering any products over the telephone from www.hottubmegastore.co.uk you will be sent an order along with a copy of our up to date Terms & Conditions. You will be required to confirm these terms and conditions and as such will be bound by them in relation to your order.
2.3 Our site is only intended for use by people resident on the mainland of Great Britain. We do not accept orders from individuals resident at, or deliver to, addresses elsewhere. Please call us on 01302 361384 for further information.
- Delivery & Installation: Delivery shall be a date agreed between the customer and Hot Tub Megastore. The delivery date agreed will be quoted to the best of our knowledge, however no liability shall be taken by Hot Tub Megastore for any alteration to this date. These dates can be subject to change due to shipping delays, weather conditions and other events outside of our control. If such a delay occurs, then the period for the company to perform its obligation shall be extended by such a period as the company may reasonably require. All delivery dates are estimates only and the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by delay. We will endeavour to notify the customer of any delay as soon as the company is notified of such. All hot tub deliveries will be made Monday to Friday. The company reserves the right to charge an additional fee if the customer delays delivery/installation of the goods by more than six months following the placement of the order.
3.1 Goods delivered will be deemed to be accepted in good condition upon signature of a delivery and satisfaction note. The company has the right to withhold any goods if payment has not been made in full 7 working days prior to delivery, except where balance is due under a finance agreement. Unless the company receives written notice from the customer that delivery is to be made only to a specific person, any person accepting delivery at the customer’s premises shall be deemed to have the customer’s authority to accept the goods. The order price does not include any extraneous work, making good, building or carpentry work etc. unless specifically stated within the written order.
3.2 The customer shall be responsible for ensuring adequate access for delivery/installation and give the company all reasonable assistance to enable delivery/installation to be completed on time. The customer shall ensure that appropriate facilities and utilities are available if installation is included. The engineer and delivery team must have unhindered access to the point where the spa/accessory is to be sited. Any installation is based on particulars supplied to the company by the customer. Any additional works or materials found to be necessary subsequently which were not apparent from the particulars supplied to the company by the customer will be charged extra. The site must be level and must be of suitable material to withhold the spa’s weight when in operation, loading requirement is 95lbs per square foot. The spa should also have a water supply within a hosepipe reach. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in your order. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the product shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the product to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery, storage or other charges we have incurred.
- Payment & Finance Options: We accept most credit and debit cards using World Pay as our payment process company. All goods shown on our website (with the exception of hot tubs and where otherwise stated) are subject to a standard delivery charge of £10.95 inc VAT and will be sent out on a courier. Certain items may be subject to a larger delivery charge due to their size and/or weight where stated. All hot tub prices shown on our website include delivery, installation and commissioning to most of mainland UK. Postcodes starting with AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH, PL, TQ and TR will be subject to an additional charge which will inform you of when confirming your order. Isle of Wight, N.Ireland and other areas outside of mainland UK will also be subject to an additional charge which will also be advised when confirming your order.
4.1 You are able to apply for finance on hot tubs only through our website www.hottubmegastore.co.uk. The finance provider is V12 Retail Finance. Finance is subject to status and terms & conditions (supplied to you at the time of processing). Representative examples are provided on our individual hot tub web pages and you can read further information about your finance options on our Finance web page.
4.2 Your delivery address must be the same as the billing/home address where finance is applied, and in all other cases it will be at our discretion whether to deliver to any other address other than the billing address and may be subject proof in way of utility bills and photo ID.
4.3 All goods remain the property of Hot Tub Megastore until paid in full.
- Complaints/Warranties: All goods are supplied subject to the warranties of the company’s suppliers (these are stated in the Warranty Agreement below). The company shall not in any event be liable for loss of profits or revenue or other consequential loss or damage arising from any cause of any kind. Upon receipt of delivery, any missing/damaged goods should be stated by the customer on the delivery note. Any complaints by the customer regarding damaged/faulty goods must be made to the company within three working days. The company may call and inspect the damaged/faulty goods and report this to the manufacturer concerned. The company accepts no responsibility for the time it will take for the manufacturer to replace or repair the faulty/damaged goods. If the goods upon examination are not found to be defective, the company’s costs of inspection shall be borne by the customer. If the goods are found to be defective, then the company shall at its option either await the manufacturer’s decision or if applicable repair or replace the goods itself or credit the customer with part of their invoice value. All spas are covered by the manufacturer’s warranties. Customers should refer to their owner’s manual and adhere to the manufacturer’s terms of warranty (Hot Tub Megastore warranty will override all printed information from any manufacturer). Hot Tub Megastore accepts no liability for any damage to persons/goods/property through any deviation from the manufacturer’s warranty instructions. All safety instructions should be followed at all times. Hot Tub Megastore accepts no liability to persons/ goods/ property through misuse of chemicals. Customers should always follow the instructions carefully of the Spa manufacturers and also those of the Chemical Companies. Any personal injury or damage to customer’s property should be reported by the customer to the company within twenty four hours of the occurrence giving grounds for such a claim. The company accepts no liability for any change in specification of any spa delivered owing to an alteration made by the manufacturer.
Hot Tub Megastore’s Warranty Agreement
The following applies to all hot tubs ordered that are shown on www.hottubmegastore.co.uk:
Structure Warranty – 12 years
Defined as the fibreglass vessel below the exposed material finish. The manufacturer warrants the spa against loss of water due to a defect in the spa structure for a period of twelve years. In the event of a defect in the material and/or workmanship, the spa structure will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Surface Warranty – 5 years
The spa surface is described as the exposed acrylic material finish. The manufacturer warrants the spa surface to be free from defects in the material and workmanship, such as blistering, cracking, or delaminating, under normal use and maintenance for a period of five years from the original date of delivery.
Plumbing Warranty – 2 years
The plumbing is described as all piping, jet bodies, valve bodies and air controls. The manufacturer warrants all plumbing for a period of two years from the date of delivery.
Electrical Equipment Warranty – 2 years
(i.e., pumps, equipment packs, heaters, topside, etc.); The manufacturer warrants all electrical equipment to be free from defect in material and workmanship for two years from date of delivery.
Stereo System Warranty – 1 year
The manufacturer warrants the stereo systems and stereo components (where fitted) against malfunctions arising from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. Parts only will be included in the warranty.
Ultrawood Cabinet Warranty – 1 year
The manufacturer warrants the spa cabinet (also known as skirting) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery.
Cover Warranty – 1 year
The manufacturer warrants the spa cover to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery.
DiamondClear/Ozonator Warranty – 1 year
The manufacturer warrants the DiamondClear/Ozonator for a period of one year from date of delivery.
The lighting is guaranteed to be working upon delivery, no further warranty is provided for light bulbs.
Labour – 1 year
The labour warranty is 1 year for all warranties described above.
Conditions of Warranty
All warranties apply to the original purchaser, at the original address that the spa was installed. Your limited warranty does not include the cost of shipping parts back to Hot Tub Megastore, or to an authorised repair agent for assessment. This warranty does not include costs incurred by the use of non-authorised engineer. Customers must not instruct any engineer not authorised by Hot Tub Megastore to carry out repair, this will void all warranty. In all cases Hot Tub Megastore has the sole responsibility for determining the cause and nature of a fault. Hot Tub Megastore’s determination is final. Hot Tub Megastore reserve the right to provide a replacement spa of equivalent value if we deem it to be necessary. In such a circumstance the customer shall be responsible for the cost of moving and installing the new spa into position. Labour warranty for all items referred to above is one year from the date of delivery. No warranty applies to fuses, light bulbs, removing a spa from a structure, pillows, filters, chemical misuse, any part not purchased from Hot Tub Megastore, jet inserts, valve handles, acts of nature and incorrect wiring if not carried out by Hot Tub Megastore.
All warranties hereunder are void if the spa has been subject to chemical imbalances, alterations or modifications not authorised by Hot Tub Megastore, attempts to repair the spa not authorised by Hot Tub Megastore, incorrect use of the spa including but not limited to running the spa dry or filling the spa up incorrectly, electrical installation by a non-qualified electrician, ice in the spa, incorrect winter preparation, or commercial use. No part of the spa is warranted against chemical damage. This includes but is not limited to deposits of lime scale on the spa shell or on spa components. Correct chemical use is the sole responsibility of the customer. Spa covers are not warranted against chemical burns. The spa shell and components are not covered against any defects which may occur as a result of the customer not using the cover while the spa is not in use. This warranty does not cover damage arising from the use of unauthorised sanitisers such as tri-chlor, acids, calcium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite, peroxides, any sanitising chemical that may remain undissolved on the spa surface.
Hot Tub Megastore will not be liable for loss of use of the spa, or any incidental expenses incurred as a result of the repair or replacement of the spa. This includes but is not limited to permanent decking or surroundings, flooring, any other fixtures, chemical loss, water loss or filter loss. Hot Tub Megastore will not be responsible for inadequate radio reception in relation to the spas entertainment system. Hot Tub Megastore warranties are limited to the maximum amount of monies received from the customer with respect to the sale of the spa.
All warranties apply from the date the spa is delivered to the customer.
6. Cancellation & Returns Policy: You have the right to cancel your order before the goods are despatched; or where the goods have already been despatched, within 7 days of receipt of the goods, as long as the goods are returned in their original state and unused. You do not have the right to cancel an order for any goods that have been manufactured or customised specifically for you.
*This does not affect your statutory rights.
Proof of purchase is required and you must notify us in writing within 7 days of receipt of the goods by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Hot Tub Megastore, Silk Road, Quest Park, Doncaster, DN2 4LT, that you wish to cancel your order. You must notify us of your order number and your reason for returning the goods. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by you.
Should the goods purchased be a hot tub, your buy price includes our cost to deliver, install and commission the goods (some areas may have been subject to a supplement charge). The cost attributed to this service is non-refundable.
To return goods with a value of less than £200, please post back to Hot Tub Megastore, Silk Road, Quest Park, Doncaster, DN2 4LT. Upon safe receipt of the goods, we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or exchange the goods as required (please obtain proof of postage). To return goods with a value of more than £200, please notify us of cancellation as above and we will arrange collection within 14 days. The amount refunded will be less any debit or credit fees accrued during the purchase.
For more information, please call Hot Tub Megastore on 01302 361384.
In any case, the following should be noted:
7. Your Status: By placing an order with us, you warrant that: (a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; (b) You are at least 18 years old.
8. Disclaimer: All prices and specifications shown on our website www.hottubmegastore.co.uk are subject to change without notice. We are under no obligation to provide you with a product or service until a contract has been made by way of a signed sales order.
9. Information About Us: www.hottubmegastore.co.uk is a trading site and Hot Tub Megastore is a trading name under the company Artesian Spas UK Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 04561580 and our registered office is Quest Park, Doncaster, South Yorks, DN2 4LT and Our VAT number is 809 0976 07.
These terms/conditions do not in any way affect the customer’s statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Website
It is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register with or purchase from www.hottubmegastore.co.uk because your use of our web site is subject to them.
- Terms & Conditions: Thank you for using hottubmegastore.co.uk. We provide services to you through our web site and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. They may vary from time to time without notice to you. Current terms will be made available as soon as possible on the website. These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers).
- Licences: All text, music & sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in connection with the web site and our services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
- External Links: We may provide links or other web sites or resources and these are provided solely for your convenience and we do not endorse the contents of any such web site. We are not responsible for the availability of those web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Use Of The Website & Disclaimer Of Warranties: You agree that:4.1: to the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that the web site and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements,your access to and use of the services will be free from errors, any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected.4.2: no advice or information obtained by you through or from the web site or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.4.3: You will not mis-use the website (including, without limitation, by hacking or technically damaging), post any information that is threatening, obscene, defamatory, offensive etc.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us fully and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from your use or inability to use the web site; the goods/services we provide; unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third parties.
- Suspension & Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate registration or use of our web site or our services at any time and we shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination.
- General: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our web site.If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this website in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without the prior written permission of Hot Tub Megastore.
Terms and conditions governed by English law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.